Welcome Peeps

Hye guys ! you are my visitor number..


 hug my teddy bear


My Precious
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tempat idaman kalbu!


Assalamualaikum readers :)

Today my entry is bout my fav places.

I never been to LONDON.
That's why I nak sgt pergi BICESTER CITY 
I heard that mcm2 boutique kat situ 
*started drooling
Okay I just fancy handbags & sometimes shoes.
So teringin nak beli DIOR, MIU MIU, PRADA, BALLY and LV.
hahaha.
what a nice dream yo.





NEXT would be Gold Coast.
I admit that sumtime Im abit childish
Love watching cartoon such as 
ShrekMadagascar, Toy Story 
or
 anything la as long as nama nya cartoon!
Maybe after I'm getting married boleh kot pergi =)



Last but not least ;p
UNIVERSAL STUDIO, Singapore
I dunno bout the price. could be pricey kan?
hmmm
It's ok I try to ask my dad later
 kot2 he'll bring me this year?
AMIN 
hehe =)

2 comments:

NS NS said... [Reply]

NS nak g disneyland!! =)

Princess Feyqa Princess Feyqa said... [Reply]

ha tempat tu pun not bad hehehe =)

Exchange link

.