Welcome Peeps

Hye guys ! you are my visitor number..


 hug my teddy bear


My Precious
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Garret Popcorn Seindah Khabar~

Aku selalu dengar orang cakap Garrett Popcorn sedap. Since I never heard this brand but it seems very popular nowadays, so aku mesti try. So today my friend and I went out to KLCC semata-mata nak cari Garrett Popcorn! LOL. At first we'r so shy to ask the receptionist and rasa nak cari Garrett shop by ourself. But then almost 10minutes jalan we decide nak tengok movie Alvin. 

Before we'r heading down to kolej, terpaksa juga tanya receptionist where's d Garrett's shop located. Konon malu la if malu mmg takda lah nak makan Garrett popcorn!


No plastic bag?
 Yeah save d earth la weyh~

I bought d small one, RM16 - caramelcrisp~

"Look at me! Look at me! We'r sooo tasty so please byte us!" says d popcorn,
LOL
Yeah I admit, popcorn ni memang sedap giloss ok!
But, some of em' are coated with a lot of caramel and it taste bitter, YUCK! 

2 comments:

ILA SYAMILA ♥♥ ILA SYAMILA ♥♥ said... [Reply]

erhhh sedapnyeeee. nak sikit feyqaaaa :B

et et said... [Reply]

uishhhh sedapnyerrr popcorn ni....tergoda i.hehehe

Exchange link

.