Welcome Peeps

Hye guys ! you are my visitor number..


 hug my teddy bear


My Precious
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dear Hanis Haizi



Worship to your chanel everyday?
Dreaming about to get Chanel's stuffiezz??

Let's join contest by Hanis Haizi!



AND 


You Could WIN!



Dear Hanis Haizi...



I love your blog because your blog provides a lot of inspiration, interesting, and it's really suit for my gloomy days! Sometime your blog makes me think that I should be grateful because we often take for granted the things that most deserve our gratitude plus I read your blog since you are not joining the PB group and I saw your that your life is changing day by day! You are my insipiration and I hope when Im graduated, I want to joining you group and makes you as my mentor in a business world! Please, please let me have the CHANEL surprise gift you mentioned (here)




She owned a huge Chanel's stuff! 


*drooling* all these prizes are waiting for the new owner! 
too bad if you are not joining this!


hope boleh la menang hehe.
Kalau korang nak join, click here okay :)

This contest brought to you by this gorgeous blogger! Hanis Haizi!

Exchange link

.